Thursday 19 June 2014

Textiles etc


I spent a wonderful day yesterday teaching at Littleheath Barn for Ineke Berlyn - it was a 'Play & Print' day using discharge paste, fabric paints and thickened dyes to print using thermofax screens. 7 lovely ladies (who were expecting Ineke as their tutor & got me instead!) were very enthusiastic and printed reams of fabrics! Some lovely images and patterns.. As it was my first ever time teaching I was apprehensive but I LOVED IT!! It felt very natural and I certainly can't wait to do more..  

http://www.inekeberlyn.com/colour-and-print-play-days.html

I promised I would put the recipe I use for Bakewell tart here too so here it is: the most delicious recipe - it's certainly in my top 3! 

If it's not easy to read, please let me know & I'll email the recipe to you..

I'm off to organise my studio and to find some work that needs to go to our group exhibition this coming weekend: it's a lovely event that raises money for charity. Oh and did I mention cake?! There's lots if it...!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment