Friday 12 October 2012

Friday is here already and I haven't achieved at least half of the things on my list... BUT I will announce by photo...
.. its early days and so im saying nothing.....

In the meantime we had a wonderful visit to meet with John Greene the MD and owner of Border Oak last Tuesday.
http://www.borderoak.com/ 
We were really taken with this family run business and like the product very much.
here is an example of one of their houses and not a million miles from what we are looking for:

And we have already received a quote!!


They also use a company to make their kitchens called deVOL http://www.devolkitchens.co.uk/
a lovely quality product and I think I'm slow changing my style choice from quite modern and contemporary to this shaker style - which I have already but maybe its more timeless..?




And then there is one other small thing to announce: 
We have to live in a caravan on site for a number (???) of weeks! This is due to the logistics of making good the site for vehicle access and waiting for services to be on site (i.e. water and electric) I will not pretend to be happy about this BUT it is part of the process and frankly will only get better...(who am I trying to kid!!)

 Anyway I must to some positive stuff like .......packing!!??!!

1 comment: